In this article we will share how to bypass Google Account Protection FRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
But What is a combination file?
It’s a unique file and not available easily, so every website is taking advantage of it by making it paid, some sites charging per file! As always I am providing free download links for every model of Note 8 device. Here’s step by step instructions:
*Original/Genuine USB Cable, don’t use 3rd party cable or you will have a nice expensive brick if connection is lost.
*Charge your phone/laptop. 50% is fine.
*Remove SIM & SD Card.
*Important- BACKUP. Use Smartswitch (Faster) OR Samsung Cloud Backup. Remember, you wont be able to restore everything (Apps) if you backup from Nougat & then restore it on 6.0.1, so backup with all the options available.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F)
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950F-DS)
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950D) / (SC-01K)
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950U)
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N9500)
6. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950J) / (SC-01K)
7. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950W)