In this article you will find all neccessary files you need for Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018) Google Removal (FRP) Process.
So how it works and what you need?
You will need :
- Combination Files
- Firmware Files
- Our instructions
- Click here to learn how to use Combination File for FRP Google Lock removal Process!
Combination ROM Advantages:Its help you to repair imie number in some models like S7 S7 Edge S6 S6 Edge, J2 etc…
Its very useful in bypass samsung account in too many models.
Its very useful in bypass Google account in too many models.
Its very useful for downgrade in some models.
Its help you to enable usb debugging.
its help to remove any security FRP / Reactivation Lock from Samsung like 2016-2017-2018Click here to learn how to use Combination File for FRP Google Lock removal Process!
(ROM COMBINATION + FULL FIRMWARE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J2 CORE (SM-J260)
1. Samsung Galaxy J260FCombination: COMBINATION_FAC_FG00_J260FPUU1ARG5.zip (396M) | Server 2 Download Links
2. Samsung Galaxy J260GCombination:
- 3. Samsung Galaxy J260M : COMBINATION_FAC_FG00_J260MUBU1ARH1.rar (314M) | Server 2 Download Links
– COMBINATION_FAC_FG00_J260MUBU2ARJ1.rar (314M) | Server 2 Download Links
- 5. Samsung Galaxy J260Y :
– COMBINATION_FAC_FG00_J260YDXU1ARH1.rar (310M) | Server 2 Download Links
– COMBINATION_FAC_FG00_J260YDXU1ARG8.rar (310M) | Server 2 Download Links
- 6. Samsung Galaxy J260T1 Combination:
– COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_J260T1UVU1ARK3.rar (575M) | Server 2 Download Links
– COMBINATION_FAC_FA81_J260T1UVU1ARL1.rar (575M) | Server 2 Download Links
The Galaxy J2 Pro is a budget smartphone launched in April 2018 by the South Korean brand Samsung. Let’s see what this device has in store for us:
Display & Design:
On the display front, the Galaxy J2 (2018) features a 5-inch Super AMOLED display. It bears a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. This device is IP68 rated dust and water resistant. It is build up of plastic material. There is a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor and ambient light. The Galaxy J2 ships in three color variants i.e. Gold, Black and Pink.
The Galaxy J2 (2018) has an 8MP rear shooter along with LED flash. On the front, there is a 5MP sensor with LED flash which helps in clicking better selfies in low light. For enhancing your pictures the camera software has various features like white balance setting, continuous shooting, ISO setting, scene mode, digital zoom and exposure compensation. The device supports Full HD video recording.
Performance, Storage & OS:
Under the hood, the Galaxy J2 (2018) is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor. The device packs 2GB RAM and an Adreno 308 graphics processor. It gets 16GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB with the help of microSD card. Out of the box, the Galaxy J2 (2018) runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS.
Battery & Connectivity:
Powering the Galaxy J2 (2018) is a 2600 mAh removable battery. The device supports fast charging feature. It is a dual SIM smartphone and requires micro SIM cards. For networking, this device offers all the basic connectivity options like 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth and VoLTE.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is the battery removable?
Ans: Yes, the battery of this phone can be removed by the user.
- How is the camera for selfies?
Ans: There is a 5MP front camera which clicks decent selfie images.
- Is this phone water resistant?
Ans: Yes, the J2 (2018) is IP68 rated dust & water resistant.
- Does the device support fast charging?
Ans Yes, the Galaxy J2 (2018) offers fast charging support.