In this article we will include Official Galaxy A6 2018 Firmware files uploaded in our servers.
Before you download and use any of our file please search for online instructions on how to use the firmware files and how to flash via odin.
Why would you want to use a firmware?
There are different reasons why a firmware may be used including :
-FRP, Factory reset protection removal guide (Click here to see steps )
-Unbrick phone. Sometimes, for one reason or for another the phone can be bricked and won’t turn on or it will have a boot loop on samsung logo. This firmware will help you fix it.
– Updating or downgrading the phone. There are different reasons why you would want to upgrade or downgrade the phone but usually this happens due to phone malfunction. For example, you may downgrade when the latest update will draw the battery faster.
1. Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) (SM-A600F)
2. Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) (SM-A600FN)
- A600FNXXU3ARH3_A600FNOVF3ARH3_CYV_8.0_FULL.zip (2,7G)
- A600FNXXU2ARG5_A600FNOXM2ARF7_BTU_8.0_FULL.zip (2,5G)
- A600FNXXU1ARD7_A600FNOXM1ARD7_BTU_8.0_FULL.zip (2,6G)
3. Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) (SM-A600G)
- A600GDXU2ARG3_A600GOLM2ARG3_XXV_8.0_FULL.zip (2,5G)
- A600GDXU1ARD7_A600GOLM1ARD7_XXV_8.0_FULL.zip (2,4G)
4. Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) (SM-A600GN)