The Samsung Galaxy A20 mobile features a 6.4″ (16.26 cm) display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core (1.6 GHz, Dual core + 1.35 GHz, Hexa Core) processor paired with 3 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 4000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 13 MP + 5 MP camera . Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. On board storage is at 32 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 512 GB.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD?
- DRIVER: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- ODIN: Odin13.3.1-v.zip
- COMBINATION FILE : SAMSUNG_A20 (2019)-COMBINATION_FILE
- FIRMWARE FILE : SAMSUNG_A20 (2018 (2019)-FIRMWARE_FILE
Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-205F)
- Combination Files : COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_A205FDDUASC2.rar (834 M)
- Firmware Files : A205FXXUASC3_A205FODM1ASC6_INS_9.0_FULL.rar (2.6G)
Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-205FN)
- Combination Files : Uploading….
- Firmware Files : A205FNPUUASC3_A205FNSER1ASC3_SER_9.0_FULL.rar (2.6G)