I will give a quick tutorial about removing iCloud without Password.
This method will work on any Device and will work on most of the times.
IMPORTANT : THIS METHOD IS NOT AN iCloud BYPASS, THIS WILL WORK ONLY IF YOU HAVE ACCESS IN MENU AND YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD.
1- On your iPhone you need to enable Keychain
How to turn on iCloud Keychain on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Tap Settings, tap [your name], then choose iCloud.
- Tap Keychain.
- Slide to turn on iCloud Keychain.
2- Create a backup via iTunes
- Open iTunes on your Windows PC and plug in the Computer
- Click Back Up to Computer and Check Encrypt iPhone Back Up
- Set an easy password (I prefer 1234)
3- Install Elcomsoft Phone Breaker on your Computer
I will share with you the link so you can get Elcomsoft Phone Breaker for free on your Windows PC.
4- Final Process
Final Process will include you to open the ElcomSoft software and to use it for decryption of iPhone Back UP that we just backed up on 3rd step.
1- Open Software and click Explorer Keychain
2. Choose the Path where your iTunes Backed UP your encrypted backup and choose the file Manifest.plist and click Choose.
iTunes backup location is :