For one reason or for another we need to bypass/remove Google Account on our device.
Samsung has improved the security with Android 7.0 – 7.1 and this is shown pretty good on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro released on 2017, June.
This is a method called, “Combination Method”
- SM-J730G / SM-J730G-DS: COMBINATION_OXA_FA70_J730GDXU1AQF1.rar (442M)
- SM-J730F: COMBINATION_OXA_FA70_J730FXXU1AQF3.zip (539M)
- ROM Stock:
- SM-J730G / SM-J730G-DS: SM-J730G_J730GDXU1AQF6_XXV.zip (1,6G)
- SM-J730F: https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-j7/SM-J730F/
- OTHER MODELS COMMING SOON…
So basically, you will download and install Samsung Drivers, Odin (latest version), Combination of firmware and original firmware.
Put your device in download mode.
Turn off device completely. Then press and hold power, volume down and home buttons in same time. After that press volume up to confirm.
First open odin and to AP Box choose the combination file.
Go to “Settings” and check for “USB debugging” if it is enabled (It should be enabled but double check)
Once this option is enabled you go back to download mode and we will flash original firmware once again.
You will choose “BL”, “AP”, “CSC” boxes. But you will leave the “CP” box unchecked.
It is very important to leave the “CP” box unchecked.
Once you choose file on three other boxes, all you need to do is start the flash and once they finish it is all clear.