Samsung keeps releasing new devices into market. It has released many new devices for 2018. Lately on July 2018 it has released Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018).
In this article we will demonstrate it how to bypass/remove google account protection (FRP) on :
Bypass/Remove Google Account Lock (FRP) on Samsung Galaxy J8 (2018) SM-J810F FRP Successfully
Bypass/Remove Google Account Lock (FRP) on Samsung Galaxy J8 (2018) SM-J810G FRP Successfully
Some specifications from gsm arena :
Before going to instructions check files that you should download first.
Method to FRP Unlock Your device Remotely (Paid)
If the Method shown Here above does not work for you. Check out UnlockJunky’s Premium Google account bypass service!
Unlock Time: 15 minutes
All Samsung devices Supported
Use the Promo code: Albviral for 10% Off
1. Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 (SM-J810F)
2. Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 (SM-J810G)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J810GDDU1ARG1.rar (630M)
- Full: J810GDDU1ARF4_J810GODM1ARF2_INS.zip (2,7G)
3. Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 (SM-J810GF)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J810GFDDU1ARF2.rar (630M)
- Full: J810GDDU1ARF4_J810GODM1ARF3_BNG.zip
4. Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 (SM-J810M)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J810MUBU1ARF5.rar (593M)
- Full: J810MUBU1ARF3_J810MOWO1ARF2_ARO_8.0_FULL.zip (2,5G)
5. Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 (SM-J810Y)
- Combination: COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_J810YDXU1ARF5.rar (613M)
- Full: J810YDXU1ARF3_J810YOLM1ARF3_XXV_8.0_FULL.zip (2,7G)
After you download the Combination file for J8 (2018) and firmware, you will need to download latest ODIN.
You can download latest odin from here : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LATEST ODIN
Lets Proceed with Steps :
1- Download and open “latest Odin”
2- In “AP” box select the combination files that you downloaded earlier and hit START.
3- Phone will start in a weird way (Combination mode or Custom mode)
4- Go to Settings > System> About Phone > Tap up to 10 times on Build number to turn on Turn on Developer Options
5- On Developer Options turn on OEM Unlock
6- Go in Recovery mode (Volume up + Power) and perform a Wipe Data/Factory Reset
7-From Recovery mode hit Reboot to Bootloader and it will go into download mode.
8- Flash Full firmware Using : AP, BL, CP and HOME_CSC
*Note : Don’t flash CSC but HOME_CSC
How to use a combination file and firmware to Bypass/Remove FRP?
Here it is a video explanation of all tutorial BUT instead of using Samsung Tools Pro (Like in the video), You should use Latest odin like explained in this article.