In this Article we will explain how to remove FRP, Google Lock on A8 and A8 + (2018)
In this article we will demonstrate it how to bypass/remove google account protection (FRP) on A6 and A6+,
It is important you download and install drivers first.
- DRIVER: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Then you need to download Odin.
- ODIN: Odin13.3.1-v.zip
- Then you will need to get combination & Firmware for your model.
After you download the Combination file for A8 & A8+ (2018) and firmware, you will need to download latest ODIN.
You can download latest odin from here : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LATEST ODIN
Lets Proceed with Steps :
1- Download and open “latest Odin”
2- In “AP” box select the combination files that you downloaded earlier and hit START.
3- Phone will start in a weird way (Combination mode or Custom mode)
- Go in Settings > About phone > Build number and click 7-10 times and developer options will enable. Go to Developer options and Find and turn on “USB Debugging” and OEM UNLOCK (IMPORTANT)
- Go to dailpad *#0808# > choose DM + ACM + ADB và Reboot
4- Go in Recovery mode (Volume up + Power) and perform a Wipe Data/Factory Reset
5-From Recovery mode hit Reboot to Bootloader and it will go into download mode.
6- Flash Full firmware Using : AP, BL, CP and HOME_CSC
*Note : Don’t flash CSC but HOME_CSC
How to use a combination file and firmware to Bypass/Remove FRP?
Here it is a video explanation of all tutorial BUT instead of using Samsung Tools Pro (Like in the video), You should use Latest odin like explained in this article.