In this Article we are going to write about Android 9 or Android P FRP Google Remove Bypass.
So What is FRP?
FRP, Factory Reset Protection is an protection created from Android using Google Account Lock that was signed in previously on the device.
For some reasons we may face the problem when we don’t remember the account and there is no way to recover it, so we will have to bypass and remove it.
How to remove FRP Lock on Android 9 Devices?
This will be explained in this article. Actually it is hard to remove google lock on latest Android P Devices but this method will work on some devices such as :
- OnePlus 6
- Nokia 7 Plus
- Essential Phone
- Oppo R15 Pro
- Sony Xperia XZ2
- Vivo X21UD
- Vivo X21
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S (Global version)
- Other that may update to 9.0
1. First, power up your phone and connect your device to a Wi-Fi network
2. Return to Welcome screen, tap on Vision Settings > Magnification and choose the first line ( Magnify with triple-tap)
3. Tap on Search and search for YouTube
4. Now, tap on Notification > Additional Settings in the app
6. On internet go to google.com and search for ” Bypass Android 9 Google Account Albviral” to access this post that you are reading.
7. Download this Tool > ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL
8. Install and open ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL and in the app you tap : GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER APK INSTALL > For version 5.0
9. After installing Google Account manager from step 11 hit done. Then click Done.
10. On Albviral Tool, Click on BYPASS FRP > BROWSER SIGN IN
11. You will be redirected in a page saying retype password. IMPORTANT : Click on 3 dots right upper corner and go browser sign in, ok.
12. Sign in with any active gmail Account.
13. Restart your phone and setup normally, Will say Account Added and will let you proceed within phone.