In this article we will demonstrate two methods on how to “Bypass/Remove Google Lock FRP on Latest Samsung Galaxy Foldable (SM-F9000)
The Samsung Galaxy F or Fold is spotted going through the CMIIT (China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology) which means that Samsung plans to bring the Galaxy F to the Chinese market. This just in time as Samsung’s Unpacked event next month will likely see the debut of the Galaxy F.
The main model number is SM-F9000, likely followed by a letter that would identify the market it is intended for. “U” is for US, “F” is for EU, and “A” might be for Asia.
Method 1 (Without PC) – UNTESTED YET!
Method 2 (With PC)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD?
- DRIVER: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- ODIN: Odin13.3.1-v.zip
- COMBINATION FILE : SAMSUNG_Galaxy_Foldable (2019)-COMBINATION_FILE
- FIRMWARE FILE : SAMSUNG_Galaxy_Foldable (2019)-FIRMWARE_FILE
- Combination File: COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_F9000ZCU0ASC7.rar (1.5G)
- Firmware file: Uploading….