In this article we will demonstrate how to Bypass/Remove Google Lock FRP on almost any LG Device Running Android 8.
This method will work on :
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG Q6 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG V30 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG V35 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG V20 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG G6 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG G5 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG K20 Success!
Bypass/Remove FRP Google Lock on LG K10 Success!
Basically it will work if it is running on Android 8 (on some devices even on Android 9)
Let’s get started!
- Turn on Phone and Connect to WI-FI.
- Click Accessibility > Vision > Talkback and Turn on Talkback.
- Draw L letter on screen and Global Text Menu will show.
- Go to Talkback Settings (Tap once to select and double tap to select command)
- Once you are in TalkBack Settings, Long press same time VOLUME UP AND VOLUME DOWN and will ask you to use shortcut. (Hit use)
- Long press again Volume Up and Volume Down and will Suspend TalkBack.
- Scroll down to bottom and go to Help & Feedback.
- Go to About Switch Access For Android and there will be a video there.
- Click on Play once and click on something like a clock icon on right of video.
- Hit Accept and Continue, then hit No thanks. And you are officially at Google Chrome.
- Now you need to Download Albviral Backup files. >> Click here to Download Backup
- On Google search for a location (For Example KFC) and hit search. Then go to Maps.
- Enter a location and hit Get directions, after that click on Navigate (something like blue arrow on bottom right)
- Click on microphone that is on top right and say “OPEN GOOGLE”, Will take you to Google App.
- Search for File Manager and open it.
- Go to Downloads and find the file we downloaded Albviral_LGBackup.lbf, transfer this file in your SDCard.
- Get back to Google App, type LG Mobile Switch and open it.
- Click Agree > SD Card > Restore and hit Next
- Phone will reboot. You will need to follow same steps to get into Google App.
- Open Quick Shortcut Maker
- Find Setup Wizard and Expand it.
- Find the one that reads MobileEXit ON THIRD ROW
PHONE WILL RESET AND WILL REBOOT UNLOCKED.