There are a lot of video and post tutorials about Samsung FRP Bypass, you can find it all on our youtube channel “Albanian LifeHackers“. The methods used to work just fine but Google and Android tend to increase the security of their devices in order to get closer with apple device security.
As you may know, Apple iCloud ID it is very hard to bypass, almost impossible I would say. This is what google and android tend to achieve.
Anyway, this what you should keep in mind before starting the process :
1. ODIN: Odin13.3.1-v.zip (Latest)
2. Download Your Device Firmware at – www.androidfilehost.com
So, the process that is necessary for the FRP Bypass is downgrading your android system.
Instructions You shouldn’t ignore:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- ODIN: Odin13.3.1-v.zip (Latest)
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v3.11.1
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If the downgrade process fails, it means that you should unlock the samsung bootloader through odin mode.
Follow this video :
After downgrade process gets successfully than you should follow tutorials on our channel.