Factory Reset Protection is a protection that will lock the phone with the google account that was previously signed in on the device before hard reset.
FRP has been introduced since Android 5.1 and has continued to Android 8.X, Android is making the FRP more and more secured.
This article is dedicated on REMOVING/BYPASSING Google Account Protection on Almost Any Android device using Android 7.
This is like an universal method but of course it won’t work on any phone model since we can’t test them all.
This method is tested :
Tool that you need to download –> Click Here to download the tool
LATEST MODEL BYPASS FRP
*NEW DEVICE 100% LATEST
#HUAWEI NEXUS 6P ANDROID 7.1.2 FRP DONE
#ALCATEL ANDROID 7 FRP DONE
#WIKO ANDROID 7 FRP DONE
#XIAOMI ANDROID 7 FRP DONE
#LEECO ANDROID 7 FRP DONE
#VODAFONE ANDROID 7 FRP DONE
BQ AQUARIS, BQ X, BQ X5, BQ X5 PLUS, BQ X PRO, BQ U, BQ U LITE, BQ U PLUS, BQ U2, BQ U2 LITE, BQ V, BQ V PLUS
AXON 7 MINI
SWIFT 2 X
SWIFT 2 PLUS
ALL ANDROID V7
Let’s Get started. Follow this steps :
- Turn on phone and connect to WIFI (We will need internet all the time)
- Go back at welcome page and turn on Talkback option.
You can turn on talkback with one of the following methods:
1. Click on Vision Settings > Talkback > Turn on Talkback
2. Long Press (10-15 seconds) on screen with 2 fingers separated with each other until talback activates.
- Swipe (draw) L gesture on screen and Global Text Menu Will show up.
- Go to Talkback Settings
- Scroll down using 2 fingers parallel with each other and find and disable “EXPLORER BY TOUCH” (That will allow you to move phone normally)
- Scroll down at the bottom, Click HELP & FEEDBACK and go to About switch access for android.
- You will have a video there, play video, click share on the right of the video, click 3 dots and this will bring you to youtube.
- On internet go to google.com and search for “ Android 7.1.1 FRP Albviral” to access this post that you are reading.
- Download this Tool > ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL
- Install and open ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL and in the app you tap : Bypass FRP > Settings
- Now you are on Settings. Go to Security > Administrators and DEACTIVATE THIS DEVICE ADMINISTRATOR (If you can’t find it just skip)
- Then go back to settings and go to Applications or APPS > Click on 3 dots and click Show system
- Disable, force stop and clear cache on :
1. Google Account Manager
2. Google play services.
- Go Back to ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL and click Google Account Manager > For version 5.0 .
- Install the Application that will open after you ckick on that button.
- Click Done.
- Go to settings > Accounts> Google and sign in with your Gmail account. Now the phone will be locked with this Account.
- Go back to settings and enable: Device Administrators, Google account manager and Google play services
- Restart phone and google is gone.