If you’re using the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G [SM-N971N] and searching for the combination ROM files, check out the full article for detailed guidance and information. From here you can install the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Combination and Firmware ROM files to recover your device from Google Verification Lock.
By any means whether you did a Factory Data Reset or not and now the device is asking for Google account to verify the real owner, you need to bypass the FRP Lock. If you know the Google ID and Password then enter the credentials and you’re good to go. Otherwise, by installing the combination ROM file, you can easily bypass the FRP lock on your Galaxy Note 10 5G [SM-N971N].
FRP lock stands for Factory Reset Protection which is a new security feature on Android phones for Google Account to verify the owner. Once the FRP is activated on your device, it usually blocks the use of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone after a factory reset mostly. You need to log in via the existing Google username and password which you’ve used earlier on that device. This is one of the security feature provided by Google for the Android devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or higher.
It is important you download and install drivers first.
– DRIVER: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
Then you need to download Odin.
– ODIN: Odin13.3.1-v.zip
Then you will need to get combination & Firmware for your model.
- N971NKSU1ASH5_N971NOKR1ASH5_KOO_9.0_FULL.rar (4.02G) | Server 2 Download link
- N971NKSU1ASH5_N971NOKR1ASH5_KTC_9.0_FULL.rar (4.02G) | Server 2 Download link
- N971NKSU1ASH5_N971NOKR1ASH5_LUC_9.0_FULL.rar (4.02G) | Server 2 Download link
- N971NKSU1ASH5_N971NOKR1ASH5_SKC_9.0_FULL.rar (4.02G) | Server 2 Download link