Android is really becoming stronger and faster day by day. So the security of Android has been upgraded. Factory reset protection (FRP) has been first released on Android 5.1 and it has been upgraded till Android 7.1.2 that we know so far.
But the FRP or google account protection has some ways to bypass/remove FRP. Some devices are harder and some easier but we have developed ways to remove google on almost every device.
Check out our site for FRP tutorials.
Now, Android O, or let’s say Android 8 is released. Some versions are already available on Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X and Pixel C.
For other devices it will be released on the end of August 2017 and in about one year almost all supported devices will have Android O.
Our question is “Can we bypass/remove the Factory Reset Protection on the newest release of Android?”.
YES WE CAN!
Method to FRP Unlock Your device Remotely (Paid)
If the Method shown Here above does not work for you. Check out Albviral’s Premium Google account bypass service!
Unlock Time: 15 minutes
All devices Supported
Use the Promo code: Albviral for 10% Off
Let’s Get started. Follow this steps :
- Turn on phone and connect to WIFI (We will need internet all the time)
- Go back at welcome page and turn on Talkback option.
You can turn on talkback with one of the following methods:
1. Click on Vision Settings > Talkback > Turn on Talkback
2. Long Press (10-15 seconds) on screen with 2 fingers separated with each other until talback activates.
- Swipe (draw) L gesture on screen and Global Text Menu Will show up.
- Go to Talkback Settings
- Scroll down using 2 fingers parallel with each other and find and disable “EXPLORER BY TOUCH” (That will allow you to move phone normally)
- Scroll down at the bottom, Click HELP & FEEDBACK and go to About switch access for android.
- You will have a video there, play video, click share on the right of the video, click 3 dots and this will bring you to youtube.
- On internet go to google.com and search for ” Bypass Android 8 Google Account Albviral” to access this post that you are reading.
- Download this Tool > ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL
- Install and open ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL and in the app you tap : GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER APK INSTALL > For version 5.0
- After installing Google Account manager from step 11 hit done. Then click Done.
14. On Albviral Tool, Click on BYPASS FRP > BROWSER SIGN IN
15. You will be redirected in a page saying retype password. IMPORTANT : Click on 3 dots right upper corner and go browser sign in, ok.
16. Sign in with any active gmail Account.
RESTART PHONE, SETUP NORMALLY AND WON’T ASK YOU FOR GOOGLE ACCOUNT ANYMORE, ALL DONE.
*** NOTE ***
After you sign in you may get one or 2 error messages (or no error)
1. Couldnt sign in.
2. Play Services Stopped working
No worries, it is normal to have that problems. All you need to do is restart phone and setup normally, this time wont ask for google but will get you straight into the menu.