Samsung has recently released this September 2018 new model of J4 and this is Samsung Galaxy J4+. It has different features including very good camera, Android 8.1.
I will share what is the best method to Bypass FRP Google Account Lock on a Samsung Galaxy J4+. The method will be without computer.
It will work on :
-Bypass/Remove Google Account Lock on Samsung Galaxy J4+ SM-J415F FRP
-Bypass/Remove Google Account Lock on Samsung Galaxy J4+ SM-J415G FRP
-Bypass/Remove Google Account Lock on Samsung Galaxy J4+ SM-J415N FRP
In this article you will find video instructions and written instructions on full method how to bypass FRP Google Protection on a Samsung Galaxy J4+
Let’s Get started. Follow this steps :
- Turn on phone and connect to WIFI (We will need internet all the time)
- Go back at welcome page and turn on Talkback option.
You can turn on talkback with one of the following methods:
1. Click on Vision Settings > Talkback > Turn on Talkback
2. Long Press (10-15 seconds) on screen with 2 fingers separated with each other until talkback activates.
- Swipe (draw) L gesture on screen and Global Text Menu Will show up.
- Go to Talkback Settings
- Scroll down using 2 fingers parallel with each other and find and disable “EXPLORER BY TOUCH” (That will allow you to move phone normally)
- Scroll down at the bottom, Click HELP & FEEDBACK and go to About switch access for android.
- You will have a video there, play video, click share on the right of the video, click 3 dots and this will bring you to youtube.
- On internet go to google.com and search for ” Bypass Android 8 Google Account Albviral” to access this post that you are reading.
- Download this Tool > ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL
- Install and open ALBVIRAL FRP TOOL and in the app you tap : GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER APK INSTALL > For version 5.0
- After installing Google Account manager from step 11 hit done. Then click Done.
14. On Albviral Tool, Click on BYPASS FRP > BROWSER SIGN IN
15. You will be redirected in a page saying retype password. IMPORTANT : Click on 3 dots right upper corner and go browser sign in, ok.
16. Sign in with any active gmail Account.
RESTART PHONE, SETUP NORMALLY AND WON’T ASK YOU FOR GOOGLE ACCOUNT ANYMORE, ALL DONE.
*** NOTE ***
After you sign in you may get one or 2 error messages (or no error)
1. Couldnt sign in.
2. Play Services Stopped working
No worries, it is normal to have that problems. All you need to do is restart phone and setup normally, this time wont ask for google but will get you straight into the menu.